Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Café Triskell

Hey ladies and germaphobes,

I'm Mr. Meen Cat and "Whats in my bowl today?" is where I tell you what I had to eat today and why you should follow my lead. I know what you're thinking, but I don't do canned food or any of that isle 3 dry funky stuff, so I'm not an easily impressed cat. Enough with the disclaimers, here's whats in my bowl today:

Cafe Triskell (Authentic French Crepes) dessert after dinner today.

Cinnamon sugar crepe
Lemon  sugar crepe with berry compote
Homemade chocolate sauce with toasted almond and cherry compote crepe

Yum yum meeeeow
I almost ordered french onion soup after all that.
Bad idea. I got stay classy, not fatty. Next time.





bill in a shell, that's new...






























33-04 36th Ave
Long Island City, NY 11106

http://www.cafetriskell.co/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment